Top 10 User Feedback Tools to Improve Your Website
RealFeedback gathers user feedback through conversational chatbots that feel like natural dialogues. This allows completely open-ended and unstructured feedback.
- Free plan available
- Easy integration
- Conversational feedback collection
- Limited features in free version
UserTesting is a leading player for gathering user feedback through video-based tests. Their panel provides access to over 1 million participants.
- Large participant pool
- Detailed analytics
- Video feedback
- Expensive for most budgets
Hotjar provides a suite of analytics and feedback tools—including chat-based surveys—all in one platform.
- All-in-one analytics and feedback
- Free plan
- Feedback features limited compared to dedicated tools
SurveyMonkey offers an extensive selection of expert-designed survey templates along with analysis of results.
- Huge survey template library
- Easy to create and analyze surveys
- More traditional survey format
GetFeedback zeroes in on UX-specific feedback through numerous options like surveys, polls, email feedback, and more.
- Specialized for UX feedback
- Powerful analytics
- More expensive plans
Qualaroo makes it simple to gather product feedback using targeted NPS and CSAT surveys that are easy to embed anywhere.
- Targeted product feedback
- Easy embed
- Focused on their own surveys
Userlytics combines chatbots and messaging to gather feedback through conversational interfaces that users love.
- Chatbot integration
- Conversational surveys
- Smaller company
- Limited brand recognition
Chatra provides live chat capabilities that can also be used to interact with visitors and collect feedback by directing the conversation.
- Popular live chat software
- Easy to gather feedback
- Not purpose-built for feedback
Drift offers business messaging with chatbots for qualifying leads and gathering customer feedback in the context of marketing and sales.
- Lead qualification bots
- Integration with marketing stack
- Not focused on UX feedback
SurveySparrow aims to reinvent online surveys through conversational AI for more interactive feedback.
- Conversational interface
- Engaging surveys
- Smaller survey options
July 17, 2023